Dr. Key in the News!
- Dr. Key will be speaking at TedxRitenourRoad on January 18, 2019. Click Here
- Dr. Key is launching a all new podcast Fall 2018 "The Tea with Dr. Key".
- Dr. Key will be training school guidance counselors and social works to respond and recognize suicide ideation in Montego Bay, Jamaica. Over 70 participants registered.
- Dr. Key will be presenting at Women's Center Foundation for International Women's Day 2018. Presentation titled "Press for Progress: Now is the time to Transform and Progress".
- Dr. Key presented a workshop, February 23, 2018, on self-development and decision making for View Participants at Portsmouth Social Services.
- Dr. Key hosted a women's empowerment series, February 2018, at Union Mission Shelter focusing on mindful breathing to manage stress.
- Dr. Key's story was featured in the October 2017 Edition of F.U.S.E. Magazine. Read here interview here.
- Dr. Key was the Keynote Speaker at the September Cancer Survivors Banquet sponsored by Strong Willed Survivors. View her entire speech here.